RE: Cant connect mailserver to the 110, 25

  • From: "Scott Van Singel" <svansingel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 11:32:18 -0500

does your rounter suppor ICMP packets.
If not, then when the web site pings your IP the packets are dropped without a
answer.

Have you tried to send mail to your Exchange from outside of  your network (IE
hotmail)?
DO you get the Mail. If so, then the DNS entries are correct. If not, look at
your DNS entries for MX records.
Just a couple of places I would try.