RE: Can't change the permissions of organizational forms

  • From: "Robert Pouleijn" <rpouleijn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:14:34 +0100

I have the same problem, you probably deleted a user account that had explicit
rights on that folder.
You can take a look at this article to get a better inside of the problem;en-us;q270905 but it won't
help you because a organizational forms folder isn't visible in the web storage

Good luck, and if you do find a solution let me know! ;-)