RE:Can't Use Same Full Name!

  • From: Dêniz Feital (Chiptek) <dfeital@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:44:35 -0300

    Khan, I think this is by design.
        May be you should try other ways, instead of creating two mailboxes
with the same name, create one mailbox and one custom recipient (in E2K
custom recipient has another name that I cant remember now).
        Or, if you really have two users with the same name (thats pretty
possible) you should try create a display name pointint to his departament.
        For instance:
        Khan Faizal
        Khan Faizal (IT)
        Just thoughts...