RE: Can't Eliminate a Delegate

  • From: "David Sierra Fernandez" <SieFerDa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 14:00:55 +0100

I tried with MFCMapi.exe following
and I could open the Message Store. I removed the rule representing the
delegates but when I open Outlook the sticky delegate remains.
The switch "/cleanrules" to start outlook neither works at all

Any ideas? None of you manage delegates?? I can't understand how it is possible
that so "big bug" exists.

Thanks in advance.

David Sierra Fernández