RE: Cannot send mail with attachments

  • From: "Tim Jordan" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 15:49:01 -0900

Do you a policy on the server that sets a email size requirment?

Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 12:25 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Cannot send mail with attachments

Hey guys
Got a weird one here. one of my clients cannot send mail either from
outlook, or outlook express if it has either text in the body, or an
If however the mail body is left blank the mail will be delivered.
The incoming mail from his companies exchange server (in New York), is
fine, outgoing mail is by smtp via a local isp here in Bermuda (C&W),
and they say that their system is fine.
No viruses as far as I can see. No spyware either. I can telnet to the
mail server without any issues. No other mail enabled pc's in this
Any ideas???

        Steve Moffat President & CEO Optimum I.T. Solutions Ltd
<>  Tel: (441) 292 8849 Helpdesk: (441) 292 8849
Email : steve@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto: steve@xxxxxxxxxx> <>

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site:
Windows Security Resource Site:
Network Security Library:

This E-Mail is confidential. It is not intended to be read, copied,
disclosed or used by any person other than the recipient named above.

Unauthorised use, disclosure, or copying is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. Optimum IT Solutions Ltd disclaims any liability for any
action taken in connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements
expressed in this E-Mail are not necessarily those of Optimum IT
Solutions Ltd or its subsidiaries or affiliates.

administrator@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:administrator@xxxxxxxxxx>