RE: Cannot send mail out from Microsft Entourage

  • From: "ONG Liang Bu (CSC)" <lbong@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 19:43:48 +0800

Configure for one Mac user using Ex5.5 before should be
the same problem as yrs.

Is yr Exchange allow relay?  If not at the Entourage outgoing mail
there you need to configure something like "My smtp server needs
authentication", then at the Exchange smtp you need to allow
"Clients that successfully authenticate" to relay thru it.

Have not try this on Ex2k yet as we are still migrating half way,
since this config work for 5.5 it should work for 2k.  Do post
and need me know, I am going to setup same for the Mac user here
in Ex2k.

Ong LB
Exchange Admin