Cannot send mail on POP3

  • From: Dani Comnea <dani_comnea@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchange list org <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:57:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I've exch 2k and I installed Trend Viruswall on my server. The issue is that I
can't send mail using POP3, it give me "relaying denied". On virtual smtp the
authentication is default and also on POP#. I also checked on Outlook at
Accounts-- My outgoing server requires authentication  and also I checked
---Log on to incoming mail server before send mail.

What can be the problem ????

On Trend VirusWall I have nothing about POP3 so I don't see where is the
problem.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance