Cannot reconnect or purge mbx--- Help!

  • From: "KEN MORRIS" <KMORRIS@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:16:37 -0500

Hello,
I have a problem with my E2K server. I cannot reconnect or purge any of
my mailboxes. I found this out after I re-created a user in the domain.
The user had been deleted 1/2 hr before it was re-created and when I
went to reconnect the mail box that option was not available.
If I remember correctly there is a way to force the disconnected users
off the mailbox but I cannot remember what it was or where I found it
(bad brain day)
Any suggestions or help is gladly welcome!
Thank you in advance
Ken