[ExchangeList] Re: Cannot pin point smtp error

  • From: "Scott Weber" <sweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 08:21:01 -0500

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Made a little progress
yesterday and found out some interesting things.

But come to find out according to someone from Postini we are getting
these 451 errors which they say is a delay email code, and it's supposed
to be sent back to our exchange server for re-processing.

But instead it's giving a NDR and stopping.  Does anyone know how to
check and make sure the exchange server will process the delayed emails.

Thanks
Scott