[ExchangeList] Re: Cannot pin point smtp error

  • From: "Rich Gallo" <RGallo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:18:20 -0400

Hi Scott,

A good starting point would be the following article on SMTP
troubleshooting:

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Telnet-Exchange2003-POP3-SMTP-Troubl
eshooting.html

Also, are you saying that no email at all can be sent out of your
organization now??  Or just to the specific recipients you mentioned?