[ExchangeList] Re: Cannot mount database - Isinteg does not produce a logfile

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <gmulholland@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 13:46:21 +1100

Were the backups actually working or were they failing, if they were failing
then it stands to reason that logs are not truncated. If they are completing
with 100% success maybe get in touch with arcserve via their support
contacts and see what the issue is. You might also do a once off ntbackup to
file to clear the logs, again assuming that it works.

Regards,

Greg Mulholland

Paragon Systems Consultant

www.paragonit.com.au

From: jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:03:11 -0500
a logfile

For grins try deleting or rather removing your chk file out of your log
directory and try mounting again.

  _____