RE: Cannot login after enabling Form Based authentication

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:27:07 -0500

Did you try for argument sake to login as username@xxxxxxxxxx and put
the password in?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ola One [mailto:ola_atb@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 7:02 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Cannot login after enabling Form Based

Hello all,

I finished my installation of Exchange 2003 installed Microsoft
Authority, and was actually able to send and receive mail without any
problem. This is the only Exchange Server on my network.

In trying to make the login screen look more inviting, I enabled Form
Authetication. Once I did this, I got the logon screen that I wanted
OWA, but my username/password combination was not acceptable. When I
the checkmark that enabled Form Based Authentication, I was able to
with the same name and password.

Is there something I missed?

Thanks in advance

List Archives: