Cannot login after enabling Form Based authentication

  • From: "Ola One" <ola_atb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:01:40 -0500

Hello all,

I finished my installation of Exchange 2003 installed Microsoft Certificate
Authority, and was actually able to send and receive mail without any
problem. This is the only Exchange Server on my network.

In trying to make the login screen look more inviting, I enabled Form Based
Authetication. Once I did this, I got the logon screen that I wanted through
OWA, but my username/password combination was not acceptable. When I took off
the checkmark that enabled Form Based Authentication, I was able to login
with the same name and password.

Is there something I missed?

Thanks in advance