RE: Cannot connect to server issue!!!!

  • From: "it" <it@xxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 09:30:39 +0200

Ken
Have you tried reinstalling a complete office XP or downgrading to
Office 2000 (if you can)?
I'm assuming you can get access to the mailbox on another machine with
outlook and you can't get access to any mailboxes on the new PC, or is
it just one user? Does OWA work on the new machine? Sounds like a
specific Outlook problem rather than a connectivity thing.
Cheers
George