RE: Cannot Send mail Public Folders

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 10:12:46 -0500

First verify permissions if you haven't done so. Try to drag an object
into the public folder. Also take a look at this article which talks
about a hotfix. I would try creating a test account first to ensure user
is not part of any built in security groups as described in the article
and send a test message to validate if hotfix is worth pursing.