RE: Cannot Send To Earthlink

  • From: "Lloyd Williams" <Williams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:44:47 -0400

Hi I originally posted the question. I have now resolved it. I too
initially thought the problem was a reverse DNS lookup issue; however,
it was something else.
It is described in the following link
In a nut shell the problem was solved by switching the DNS my SMTP
connector uses to an external DNS.
The problem was caused by my internal DNS somehow switching from using
the EarthLink MX record to using the EarthLink A record