RE: Cannot Send To Earthlink

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 19:30:20 -0400

Hi Lloyd,
If you are sure that is the problem, it is easy to change the FQDN of the SMTP
VS that is responsible for Internet mail. Just access the Advanced Delivery
Properties of the SMTP VS and change the FQDN to your External DNS name. Make
sure your VS is pointing to DNS server that has the entry for your external DNS
Raj Periyasamy
System Administrator
MCSE (Messaging), CCNA