RE: Can you clear my another doubt

  • From: Sudhir Kaushal <skaushal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 10:04:29 +0530

Hi, Yoonaz

Are u getting first page of Web where u supply the logon credentials or not
anything? Please confirm the DNS entries also of IIS server.

Regards

Sudhir Kaushal
Network Engineer ( Hosted Team )
eGain Communications Pvt. Ltd. Pune.( Nasdaq - EGAN )
Hello - (+91 20) 4222812, (+91 20) 4228607, Ext - 132.