RE: Can stop emails resolving internally...

  • From: "Wohlgemuth, Mike" <WohlgemuthM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:04:24 -0400

I don't really understand what you want .. but it sounds like you want
to create an account for him locally and also have a copy of the mail
sent to his external address ... that would be done by making a contact,
and then delivering mail locally and to the contact (exchange
general/delivery options)

Mike
850-487-7509