Re: Can not send mails

  • From: george varughese <g_varughese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 01:39:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sajan,

This George From Muscat. I do have the same problem in
my organization. This is the right solution for U. Go
to this website and Khalaas. Enjoy.......

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q319759

If this work for U, Please reply and tell me

By

regards
georgev@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://faith.yahoo.com