Re: Can not send mails

  • From: "PeterM" <petermags@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 15:06:07 +0100

presumably you're using SBS because you have a small number of users??
the problem are the connections to your other domains (you say sites)- or are
they peer to peer or stand-alone users? or SBS networks?
Perhaps you have configured all these other users to be (local) domain members?
perhaps you can get them to use pop3 to collect their mails? permit pop3 on
your incoming side, after you install ISA and give the relevant users the