Can not send mails

  • From: "Sajan Jose" <jose205@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 00:24:49 +0300

Hi List,

We have our head office at Riyadh. Most of our staff are working at different
sites. Our  corperate mail server is located at US. We all have POP3 account
for mail downloading.

    I am using Small Busines Server 2000 in Head office. I installed only
Windows 2000 server and Exchange 2000 server. I am planning to use Mail
Essential to down load the mails.  Our email address is like
username@xxxxxxxxxxx .  In my Windows 2000 server also I am using the same as the domain name.
Now I can send mails to all internal users  and external address like Yahoo or
Hotmail. But I can not send mails to peoples working in the sites. All the
mails sends to users who are not local to is returning.

I would really appreciate any help
Sajan Jose