RE: Can not receive mail from Internet

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:12:41 -0400

This could be a number of problems, have you tried to Telnet on port 25 to
your server from the Internet to see what happens.

Do you have an MX record configured for your domain on an External DNS
server?

Have you published the Exchange services in ISA?
http://www.isaserver.org/pages/articles.asp?art=55

Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
www.4mcts.com