[ExchangeList] Can not open Attachment in outlook

  • From: twalla chemisto <ctwalla@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 07:29:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hello experts;
I am having a problem with outlook 2003, I use exchange server for mail, when I try to open an attachment of any kind, I get this
"Can't create file (file name).wmv, doc, etc.  Right - Click the folder you went to create the file in and then click properties on the shortcut menu to check your permissions for the folder"
I have logon using the users login/password on another computer and it opens all attachments. I need some help please.
Thank you;