Re: Can I just move my current exchange server 5.5 application from NT4 server to Windows 2000 server without upgrading exchange server

  • From: Michelle Chan <mchan5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:50:40 +0800

Thanks for your advices.  Yes, I can just upgrade the OS underneath the
Exchange.  Yet I get 2 other issues around this OS upgrade.

1. Outlook forms.  The user gets a couple of Outlook forms stored on the
Exchange server now (created by Outlook 2000 native VBA - the client is
Outlook 2000), how to ensure the Outlook forms are working after the OS
has been upgraded?  No documentation about how these Outlook forms were
developed can be provided by the user.

2. GFifaxmaker for Exchange 5.5.  The software is working OK now,  how to
ensure the GFimaker is working after the OS has been upgraded?

Thank you and best regards
Michelle Chan
Email: mchan5@xxxxxxx

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.