Can I collect incoming misspelt email addresses addressed to my Domain Name

  • From: "Keith Witham" <kwitham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 22:33:46 -0600

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie to Exchange 2000 and have been given this
problem to see if there is an answer.

If outsiders are sending emails to your domain name but misspelling the
recipients name for example, is there anyway to collect them into a
singular email account to review and find out where they have been sent
from?

Example:
They send to Kieth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx instead of Keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is there anyway I can grab this misspelt email address and have it
transfered into a generic mailbox seeing it's still being directed to the
correct domain name? Can it be done through the recipient policy?