Can I access a custom form through OWA 2003? (with the real body text)

  • From: Mikael Lindström <mikli850@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 04:08:55 +0200 (CEST)

Hi
I'm sorry for the duplex mail, but yahoo doesn't always work like you want to.
Here is my question:

In the OWA that came with Exchange 5.5 you could access custum forms that you
had converted with the form converter.

But how do you do the similar thing in OWA that comes with Exchange 2003? Is it
even posible?

I have developed a couple of custom contact forms that I use in three public
folders, and I would be very happy if I could use my forms to display the
content in those public folders in OWA as they do in Outlook. Because now OWA
uses the original contact form to display the content in the folders.

I think that I have to create new web forms instead of my custom forms, but can
I then access the web forms through OWA? And if so, how do I do it?

I'm grateful for any answers and related links.

Best regards
Mikael

Gå före i kön och få din sajt värderad på nolltid med Yahoo! Express