RE: Calender events disappearing the day(s) after the day it was scheduled. why?

  • From: "ntman4real" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 22:18:37 -0400

I think I resolved the issue by turning off File System Real Time Extension,
but now how do I get all those Calender events back?  TO my understanding,
they aren't deleted just "hiding".

P.S.  Does NAV have the exchange plugin built into it in the V.8 and above?
I am currently using V.7.6 and I think that why I am having so many problems
now.

Mark M. Friedman A+, MCP, MCSA
Sands Technology Corp.
mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx