[ExchangeList] Re: Calendar issues

  • From: "Mahadevan Subramanian" <devan.scorp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 09:18:08 +0530

Hi,

Just wanted to know is there any mailbox movements which happened accross Administrative Groups? or is there anyother major changes happened like permissions... etc

Take an affected user. Check the LegacyExchangeDN, accordingly check the corresponding PDN of the freebusy system folder and check in its contents. Find the the Subject (RDN) of that user. Check if he has any duplicate RDNs. If so delete the newest one and put an new meeting request in the calendar to start publishing it again. Check after 15 min if it is appearing in outlook.

Eventhough he does not have a duplicate entry delete the existing subject and place a meeting request and again wait for 15 min and open outlook with /cleanfreebusy switch. Check if the meeting requests are appearing in the outlook.

If the above steps fixes the issue, then i will suggest you how to do this for all affected users at a stretch.

Regards...
Maha

On Feb 1, 2008 10:34 PM, Chris Wall <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have checked and there are no filters...  This is happening to all of our users that have both a Blackberry device and a Delegate assigned to them.  So pretty much our entire executive board.

The issue is that the meeting appears on everything except their own Outlook calendar (it DOES show if they log into OWA though...)  I am perplexed.

Chris Wall – MCSE + Messaging

Sr. Exchange Administrator

Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

T (919) 460.3236