[ExchangeList] Re: Calendar issues

  • From: "Rich Gallo" <RGallo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 10:56:55 -0500

This may sound stupid but is it possible that the users in question have
any sort of filters on in their Outlook client?

I had a user call me once about a whole bunch of "missing" emails but
they inadvertently turned a filter on.  I shut it off and the messages
"magically" reappeared, lol..

Just a thought!!! :-)