Calendar delegation

  • From: "Kevin Chen" <kchen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 16:22:31 -0600

Hi,

I am trying to setup delegation for my outlook calendar so the other user
can read/edit my calendar, in my calendar properties I setup permission to
grant other user with Author right and that user add my mailbox into his
mailbox, so he can access it. This is suppose be very straight forward,
but the user that I grant rights to is having trouble to open my calendar,
whenever he tried to open my calendar, error message "unable to open
display", does anyone has any idea?

I have MS outlook 2000 and email server is MS Exchange 2000 on Windows
2000 platform.

Thanks.

Kevin