RE: Calendar Issue

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:12:12 -0500

I would first backup the entire calendar to a PST file, and then delete
the calendar folder using MDBVU32. Then start outlook with outlook
/resetfoldesr. Once the new calendar is created, add the holidays, and
import only the appointments for the future, and select do not import
duplicates. Another way to do this would be to enable the Events view of
the calendar folder, then select all the events and delete them.