RE: Calenar Move

  • From: Deshwal Chand <chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 17:15:54 +0530

That's fair, I am using that option, but the problem is something else.
Suppose, I have on recurring appointment, like a meeting on each Tuesday.
After importing it, it shows it on Monday & Tuesday both.

I would have got away with the use, but it is the CEO

 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
/>

Regards,

Chand Deshwal (M.Tech CS&E,  MCSE, CCNA)
Network Administrator
Kampsax India Ltd., Gurgaon
ph: +91 124 6348259-62, Extn. 712
chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>