Cai I use the Lotus Notes Connector only for update the GAL ?

  • From: Dêniz Feital (Chiptek) <dfeital@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 15:23:48 -0300

        Hi everyone.

        I am wondering if there is a way to install a connector for Lotus
Notes with my Exchange 5.5 only to update the global address list.

        I would like to exchange messages using my internet mail connector
and use the lotus notes connector only to update the address book.

        Is this possible?

        I did install the connector, but the custom recipients come with a
lotus notes address and no smtp address (actually with my server's smtp
address, because it creates one when you import/create an object.

        Thanks !