CPU and Panda AV

  • From: "Peter Turner" <pturner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange List" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 02:22:13 -0400

We have a problem with store.exe pinning the cpu at 100% whenever we start the
Panda AV agent on exchange. We're running exchange 2000 with small business
server 2k and recently installed Panda small business AV with server and
exchange protection using the panda admin console installed on the server. We
have uninstalled and reinstalled Panda and cleaned out all traces of the
previous AV (mcafee). Cpu and memory is fine when the panda exchange is stopped
and server rebooted. Seems like a memory leak - what else can we do to fix
this? Help!
Peter

Peter Turner
IT Services Manager