CPU Utilization by Store.exe

  • From: "Kamire, Thomas" <Thomas.Kamire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:04:10 +0300

I would like to get some enlightment here. I am running Exchange 5.5. and
atleast once in 2 weeks my store uses the CPU 100% and thus makes the
exchnage and the machine very slow. Most of the time Store.exe takes up 100%
of the CPU. I am dire need of a solution and would like this to be over with
since Microsoft is silent about it.

Please help

regards

Thomas Kamire

                        DISCLAIMER:
This message and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Although the necessary
precautions have been taken, Kenya Airways does not accept legal
responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being
passed or for the contents of this message.
This message, and any attachments, are intended solely for use by the named
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy them or
disclose their contents to any other person. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete any