RE: COpy of email to be auto-forwarded to other ac count.

  • From: Sudhir Kaushal <skaushal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:24:43 +0530

Chand:

Create an alternate recipient for that user and specify the second domains
email id. Dont forget to check the option "Deliever the message to both
recipient and alternate recipient" . On his Outlook create 2 profiles to
access both the mailboxes whenever he wants.
Hope this helps.

Regards.

Sudhir Kaushal
Network Engineer ( Hosted Team )
eGain Communications Pvt. Ltd. ( Nasdaq - EGAN )
Hello - (+91 20) 4222812, (+91 20) 4228607, Ext - 132.