RE: CIsco -Urgent -- NOT!

  • From: samer someer <sameer20072008@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:28:15 -0700 (PDT)

thanks ,
No need at all to send it to isa or exchange list.
if you were able to send , send , i did the search , but i was unable to find.
thanks for your Polite way of answer

"John Tolmachoff (Lists)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

1. It is highly in-appropriate to contact some one off list unless requested to
do so.

2. If I did not answer your question on list, why do you think I would answer
it off list?

3. Founding out if there is a discussion list about Cisco is not in any way a

4. Founding out if there is a discussion list about Cisco is not in any way an
urgent problem.

5. Get off your duff and do some searching. I can guarantee there are lists.
Use the tools that you are supposed to use, such as

John T

eServices For You