CHKDS utility

  • From: Chris Wall <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange Group on Yahoo (MS_Exchange@xxxxxxxxxxx)" <MS_Exchange@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "ExchangeList (exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:59:31 -0400

Hello guru's,

    Question for any of you that may be familiar with the CHKDS utility.  I
am trouble shooting a problem where my exchange servers are not replicating
correctly through out the organization.  With the errors that are appearing
in event viewer, I have found a Knowledge Base article that recommends that
I use the CHKDS utility.  It says that the utility is located in the support
directory of the service pack.  It does not state which service pack...  I
have searched for the file on SP's 3 and 4 and also the servers themselves.
I need someone to let me know where this file is or send it to me via
e-mail.  Please help as I need this to fix the issue and get my servers to
replicate the directories.

    By the way, I have the file CHKDSRO.exe, but the article states that
this is not the file I need.  It must be the CHKDS utility.

Thanks for any assistance,

Chris