RE: CA Products Was: Information Store service will not start...

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 00:08:59 +0100

Don't do it John, stick with Backup-Exec. In my experience BE is far
easier to install, configure and manage. It is also far far superior in
my opinion than any of the Arcserve/brighstor products. BE always seems
to work straight out of the box, whereas the CA stuff nearly always
needs varioss patches and service packs to operate.

Keep it simple, use back up exec...:))

HTH

Steve