C0070005 Error on WKS

  • From: "Manfred" <manfink@xxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 05:59:23 -0700

As an exchange administrator I can do anything on the exchange server
itself. On my workstation (windows 2003) I have installed the ESM Tools.
When I for example want to add a smtp address, I get the C0070005 access
denied error. I don't get the error on the server, even I log on with the
same user.

The second problem is, I cannot open the public folders in Outlook 2003
(You don't have the necessary rights or something like that). Again, only
on my workstation.

I have read lot's recourses in the newsgroups to the C007005 error (KB
323915, delegation wizard, ...). Nothing yet did correct my problem.

Any hints?
Thank you, Manfred