RE: Business continuity

  • From: "MJ" <mjtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 21:01:42 -0500

auto failover but pain in the a** to failback.

I had to create more than 26 batch files to automate the failback.

we have servers in so many states, and one of the requirement is to leave
the server that failed offline and not bring it online until you enistiate
the failback process, and that's not always possible, because it's way far
from us.

also the phone support they provide is worthless.