RE: Bulk entry and deletion of users

  • From: "Chris Nielsen" <cnielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 17:14:29 -0700

If we're talking about Exch2000 then the user list comes out of Active
Directory and I'm sure there's a way to script just about everything you
could think of in regards to AD.

Hunt around on MS's site and I imagine you'll dig up what you're looking
for.

InformIT has a 7-part article series titled "Scripting in Windows 2000
Active Directory" that may be what you're looking for. Parts 6 and 7, I
believe, deal directly with adding users to AD using WSH.

Chris Nielsen
Systems Administrator
New Dawn Technologies