RE: Built-in fax sending with Exchange 2003?

  • From: "Webster" <carl8822@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 20:13:34 -0500

We have several law and CPA firms that use RightFax.  They love it and the
support is top notch.  Had to do an emergency Ex 2K to Ex 2K3 migration this
weekend and it broke RightFax[1].  Support got us right back up in no time.

Webster

1.  The customer failed to tell me they had several 3rd party apps[2]
integrated into their crashing Ex 2000 server.  Since we had no time for
pre-planning or project prep some things were unavoidable at 3:45AM on
Saturday.

2.  They actually have an app running on an NT4 member server on SP1!!!  The
software company doesn't support their software on anything but that AND
Outlook 97!!!  We are having to keep the Ex 2K server up and running to
service that 1 mailbox.  What a load of male bovine excrement. :)