Re: Browser

  • From: "Eric Lanyon" <elanyon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 13:28:10 -0800

It's possible the machine is multi-homed, but not always the problem.  I went
round and round on that with MSFT who kept saying it was, when in reality the
MB had only 1 NIC installed.  <sigh>

>>> i_sterling@xxxxxxxxxxx 02/20/02 01:14PM >>>
http://www.MSExchange.org/

It's a master browser issue possibly caused by a multi-homed master browser
machine (or even a multi-homed PDC).  check Q135404.
<http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q135404>

Hope this helps.

Ian Sterling

<tip> If you have questions about a specific event id showing in the event
viewer, click the copy to clipboard button and then paste the contents into
the primary entry field at eventid.net's event parser.
determine where your problems are coming from.
</tip>