RE: Browser

  • From: "Amy Dukart" <adukart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:41:59 -0700

Thank you Eric.  I wasn't sure if I should stop the service or not.  I
remember seeing the reg hack also.

Amy Dukart
Information Systems Technician
Steffes Corporation
Date:  2/15/2002
Time:  1:40:17 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: STFSEXG01
The browser was unable to retrieve a list of servers from the browser
master \\SERVER01 <file://\\SERVER01>  on the network
\Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{5B210CC7-C1E5-4750-B115-35ABA30EF15E}. The data is
the error code.
Data:
0000: 40 00 00 00               @...

Event Type: Error
Event Source: BROWSER
Event Category: None
Event ID: 8032
Date:  2/15/2002
Time:  7:10:16 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: STFSEXG01
The browser service has failed to retrieve the backup list too many
times on transport
\Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{5B210CC7-C1E5-4750-B115-35ABA30EF15E}. The backup
browser is stopping.
Data:
0000: 40 00 00 00               @...

[Amy Dukart]