[ExchangeList] Re: Brining an Exchange database up on a new server with new name and IP

  • From: James Chong <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 23:08:06 -0400

Yes you can use windows NLB or third party load balancer. Since HT's load balance themselves you need to ensure that intra-org Exchange traffic does not use the VIP. Ensure that only external traffic, apps hit the VIP.

James Chong
Sr. Systems Engineer
Simplexity, LLC.
10790 Parkridge Blvd. Suite 200