[ExchangeList] Re: Brining an Exchange database up on a new server with new name and IP

  • From: "Mike Caruso" <MCaruso@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 12:37:46 -0500

This article might help.

--Mike Caruso

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Amy Kohler
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 12:30 PM
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExchangeList] Brining an Exchange database up on a new server with
new name and IP

Does anyone know where I can find some documentation on bringing an exchange
database (2003 or 2007) up on a server with a new name and IP. I believe this
can be done by creating the same EVS.?

Amy Kohler

Server Support Engineer

Scottrade, Inc.

All e-mail sent to and from this address will be retained by the Scottrade
corporate e-mail system and is subject to review by someone other than the
recipient. E-mail transmissions may not be secure; contact us at 1-800-619-SAVE
for more information.

The pages accompanying this email transmission contain information from MJMC,
Inc., which
is confidential and/or privileged. The information is to be for the use of the
or entity named on this cover sheet. If you are not the intended recipient, you
hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in
error, please
immediately notify us by telephone so that we can arrange for the retrieval of
the original