Bring Exchange 5.5 to W2k AD

  • From: Jared Johnson <jaredsjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 10:54:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I've completed my migration of NT 4.0 to W2K AD.

However, now I need to make sure I can run my existing
Exchange 5.5 box on my new W2K domain without having
users logging in twice before they can read their

How do I bring Exchange 5.5 to the new W2K domain so
that when they log into the new W2K domain they are
able to automatially receive their email from Exchange
5.5 (which is on the old domain.)

Will simply using ADC cover this? Also, when I join
the Exchange 5.5 box to the new domain, will Exchange
5.5 continue working as normal?

Thanks much for any help, Jared

Do you Yahoo!?