Bridgehead rebuild

  • From: Chris Wall <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange Group on Yahoo (MS_Exchange@xxxxxxxxxxx)" <MS_Exchange@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "ExchangeList (exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:13:36 -0500

Hello group,

I am running Exchange 5.5 on NT4 domain.

I had to rebuild the bridgehead for the organization this weekend.
Unfortunately, I realized after the install that I had an old DIR.edb file
to recover the directory from.  It lists alot of information that was
originally removed.  The other servers do not show this directory
structure...  they still show the correct information.  My question is, how
do I force the bridgehead to synch so that it dumps the old containers and
accounts?  It does not appear to be synching at this point.

Chris